Monday, October 5, 2009

Styling Your Life With Fast Weight Loss

Imagine if you could style your life and redesigned it with the basics of fast weight loss tips. Sounds easy huh?

I am one of the living example of those people that fail to put into their lives the practice of weight loss. For all we know weight lose is an easy task once we get started and get used to it.

Lifestyle is how we decide to live each day and become a part of us,draw our life history. I chose to be straightforward and honest,you can see it all in my actions. When I chose to embrace continuous learning, you could see how I tried a lot of stuff and stop things that didn't work for me. I chose to try scrapbooking, hence its one of my favorite hobbies. I quit smoking a year ago,thus no more puff forever. Those are my course of action over the years which play a major role in my daily life today. How about you? What is your lifestyle?

Of course I forgot to mention the sort of behaviour I have when it comes to weigh lose. I have been saying that fast and free weight lose is not impossible. Yes! Because I experienced it trough out my life. But lifestyle is also a question of consistency and persistency. For instance,lately I am not sleeping properly. We all know how lack of sleep destroys weight lose.

Are we persistent on having the healthy and slim body? My answer, NO. My lifestyle changed for the past two years. Some of these habits affected my weight. Lets discuss them as I found it helpful for some that aspire for fast weigh lose.

Remember: Changing your lifestyle is free. Worth working out,right?

1. Food choices
I discuss under eating habit hoe your food choices will make you fat. Eat according to your goals. Grab enough foood that will provide the food nutrition you want for your ideal weight.

2. Bad habits
These habits are the hardest part to eliminate in our system. Its easy to learn and master the tricks of bad habits though. Try quitting and you will spend five times the effort you used acquiring them. I, for one, is guilty of bad sleeping and eating habits.

3. Peer and family relationship
Dont ever depend your decision to your friends and family. Do you belong to a group where fatness and obesity is the normal trend? If so, try to observe their habits affecting weigh lose. Never ever think that these are normal behaviour. Change your way if you really want to lose those fats.

Do you have friends who always love to eat outside? Try to figure out ways how you can avoid gaining the extra calories. Decide base on your weight goals,not because of your social attachment with them. Im not telling you not to go out with friends. Its never wrong to eat outside as long as you know your limitations.

4. Vices
Smoking, gambling and drinking are some vices that will destroy your body overtime. Its not directly related to weight lose but its directly destroying your personality. Remember how stress affects our body. Quit these vices now to attain the healthy lifestyle you are dreaming of.


No comments: