Friday, October 2, 2009

Fast Weight Loss While Eating

Do you think free fast weight loss is impossible? Well you're wrong! Fast ways to lose weight is realistic and attainable.

In my last post, I discuss about the basic of easy and fast weight loss. I hope you did follow the basic tips and now ready for today's post.

Fast Weight Loss Tips
- What are the fast ways to lose weight?

Today I will focus on eating habit rules as I believe that this is the fastest way to lose weight. I have to warned you that I am speaking base on my experience and general observation. If you want to share your knowledge regarding the fastest way to shed those fats, I couldnt be happier if you could leave me your comments. I am sure a lot of the readers out there would love to hear your weight loss ideas.

Eating Habit Rules/ Diet Rules
Diet is defined as the established or regular sustenance that our body needs.
It is basically the proper amount of food and drink we need to maintain a healthy body. Subconsciously, we are deviating our eating habit to what is normally set. I will not further discuss more about the proper nutritional level you are supposed to get. Nevertheless, you should be aware of food nutrition. I would leave that to you as your assignment.

Eat the right food at the right amount. It is reasonable to say that our daily diet should include lots of fruits and vegetables. Some people are sustaining their daily diet by eating a lof of fruits. I tried this before and it really work and indeed one of the free and fast ways to lose weight. However, you should remember not to push your body to the limit of the hunger line. It has been studied that not eating and starving yourself will cause you a lot of weight problems. Eat three times a day. Try to balance each meals with proper food component.

A lot of resources are available in the internet regarding food nutrition content and calorie consideration. I am saying that diet rules are one of the free and fastest way to lose weight. If you remember, I emphasized that you have to plan your meals ahead so you dont end up eating junk food when you are caught unprepared.

Go ahead and check the internet to plan your meals ahead. I will share you my typical meal plan

Breakfast; 1 cup of rice, veggies, fish
Lunch; apple/lots of fresh juice
Dinner; Lettuce salad,fish

This is my basic meal plan. I usually play with the components and substitue meat for fish or oranges and other fruits for apple. Most of the times, I eat rice in breakfast and dont get hungry during lunch time so I eat fresh fruits only. Around 3 pm, I love to grab some watery fruits again to eat.

Tip: Dont wait for yourself to get hungry before deciding to eat. Starving yourself, gives you urges to eat more. This where comes the extra weight!

Again, the above meal plan works for me. You decide on your own base on your preference and goals.

Fast Weight Loss Task;
Do you think changing your eating habit is one of the fast ways to weight loss?




No comments: